linux magazine

Daniel Robitaille robitaille at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 16:58:39 CST 2005

On Mon, 07 Mar 2005 21:30:45 +0000, baza <baza at themauvezone.org.uk> wrote:
> I've just got the latest issue of Linux magazine. It has Ubuntu Hoary on
> the DVD: Question. Is this safe to install or am I just asking for,

which one do you trust more to be stable and bug-free?  a version of
Ubuntu coming from a magazine's DVD?  Or the official Hoary version
that will be officially released in a month, and will in pre-release
starting this week and is easily available from the Ubuntu web sute?

Personally, I know which one, and it is not the magazine :)