Translations?

Jeff Waugh jeff.waugh at ubuntu.com
Sat Mar 5 07:51:50 CST 2005

<quote who="Viktor Stansvik">

> I'm also wondering a bit about the translation of the Ubuntu specific
> tweaks of GNOME (like the trash applet).

The trash applet is now in gnome-applets.

> Is there web page that shows the status of such translations or anything?

Not at the moment, but this is a Rosetta goal.

> Will Rosetta be used to translate those parts? (If that's the case, I and
> probably many more would hesitate less to help out).

Yes, Rosetta will be available for use for all Ubuntu translations. You may
want to check the rosetta-users list for current status. :-)

- Jeff

--
gnome.conf.au 2005: April 19th            http://live.gnome.org/Canberra2005

   "Oh my god, if I get killed, Meryl Streep will get an award playing my
          life and I would be really pissed off." - Susan Sarandon