Brezzy - Evolution problems?

matthew nicholson sjoeboo at sjoeboo.com
Fri Jun 17 10:35:06 CDT 2005

first of all, sorry if this is a issue that has already been brought
up..i jsut switched over to breezy and teh only real problems i have
are between evolution, and vino, both of which is use contantly. but
forget about vino for now, lets stick to evolution:

it starts up fine, gives me teh wizard for accounts. as soon as i
select a server type other than "none" it crashes. if i leave it at
"none" i can get to the smtp dialog and continue. at first i figured
this was a bug with the wizard. once it was set up i went to the
account dialog to add my server, but it crashed then also. it has done
this everytime, includeing after a reinstallation.  i tried to file a
bug report but bug buddy says that, although the application has bug
data, it doesn't know how to handle it.

I'm not looking for a quick fix, only to notify people. I know its a
Dev version of an OS, so i expect this, and am getting by "okay" with
balsa for now. aly help would be great, along with any comments as to
if anyone else is having something like this happen.

thanks guys and keep up the awsome work.

mat nicholson