Release Goals Breezy : GraphicalConfigTools

Sebastien Bacher seb128 at ubuntu.com
Fri Jun 10 04:28:55 CDT 2005

Le vendredi 10 juin 2005 à 00:55 +0200, Diego González a écrit :
> I have made something really similar to this is in control-center
> GNOME CVS module under the capplets/about-me directory, it is not
> build by default, i'll finish it right after i finish my exams,
> hopefully in a week or two.

Hi,

Nice to know that you are still interested to work on this. I've fixed
some issues with the current CVS before 2.10 because it was breaking the
"make dist" (some files listed by the Makefile.am not on the CVS by
example). Do you have a complete tarball of the capplet somewhere for
people interested to give it a try?

Cheers,

Sebastien Bacher