Laptop testing team

parkash dlist at ubuntuforums.org
Tue Jun 7 20:39:26 CDT 2005

Maybe I could be of some help ???

I've been running Ubuntu-Breezy for a week now on a Compaq tc1100 <<--
That's a tablet ;)

As far as it goes, the only problem is I have to download a kernel
source, patch it with wacom serial patch and compile it to make my pen
& eraser work...  Maybe including that in the default kernel image
would be an advantage???

Of course I have another prob. This tablet PC isn't mine  :???:  I will
be using it for a short time now because the project which I was working
into has already finished.

Nevertheless I'd be more than happy to help with the testing process,
maybe another laptop, and maybe I could extend my leisure time by
having a word with my project leader...

BTW, I've known HP is selling laptops with Ubuntu pre-installed.

Wouldn't it be great bringing a solution for tablet pc's too?   In my
university, all engineering teachers will use tablet pc's soon... (By
soon I mean as of August 2005). And many of them are fond of linux.

--
parkash