AudioCDBurning, request to add serpentine to main

George Farris farrisg at cc.mala.bc.ca
Wed Jun 1 17:18:21 CDT 2005

On Wed, 2005-06-01 at 23:55 +0200, Vincent Trouilliez wrote:
> > What is the easiest way to copy an audio cd right now?
> > Can I do it on  the command line?
> > --
> > kwennemar
>
> This is the "devel" list, not at all suitable for this kind of
> questions... Post on the users list instead, that is the place.

While technically you are correct, the underlying issue of audio CD
burning has been plaguing Ubuntu for a while and I think this really
should be a developer issue.  Assuming of course we're talking about
Breezy.  Breezy needs a clear cut path to enable user to do this.

George Farris   farrisg at mala.bc.ca
Malaspina University-College