Breezy usability testing?

Zach uid000 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 17:02:05 CDT 2005

On 7/22/05, Chip Piller <piller at visi.net> wrote:
> Zach <uid000 <at> gmail.com> writes:
> > next, it's a very tight iterative loop.  Each release is measurably
> > better than the previous.
>
> And how exactly are these improvements measured?  What are the standards?

Okay you got me...perhaps I should have used a word other than
"measurably."  Perhaps "noticeably," or no adjective at all because
the truth is I don't know how the improvements are measured.  I was
just making a qualitative observation.  Quantitatively, they may not
be measured at all, for all I know, since I'm not a developer.  But
since this is a community project in which we may all play a role if
we desire to due so, if you feel that a metric is missing and should
be developed, the community may welcome that effort on your part.

Besides I wasn't replying directly to your post so much as I was
replying to Matthew Paul Thomas's post in which he enumerated which
issues were being addressed and which had not yet received attention.
I was only trying to point out that although the number of your issues
that have not yet received attention are in the majority, the Ubuntu
Glass is definitely more than half full, so to speak.

Cheers,
Zach