X libraries mess in breezy...

Ernst Persson ernstp at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 13:03:36 CDT 2005

Ah, the smell of new xkbutils in the morning!
Going to try it out as soon as I get home from work,
hope it works.

How much is left in the X-transition now?

And will xorg 7.0 make it into breezy? Huge performance improvements
with the radeon driver, I can run xcompmgr with that implementation!

//ernst