Spec for Kerberizing Ubuntu

Ghe Rivero ghe_rivero at yahoo.es
Sun Jul 17 05:52:38 CDT 2005

Hi everyone,
	I would love to see kerberos working porperly on ubuntu, but i think
that's not the only necesary step. We need a directory to manage
users/configurations in a proper way.

	We have a couple of options to resolve this. The most obviusly one, is
to use OpenLdap as the repository. Heimdal Kerberos has a backend for
OpenLdap, but not MIT. The other one is the new RedHat directory system.
I don't know if someone has take a look to it, but it looks really
promising.

	Ghe Rivero