RSS in Hoary

Sami Haahtinen ressu at ressukka.net
Thu Jul 14 13:19:14 CDT 2005

On Wed, 13 Jul 2005 15:26:08 -0700, Justin Mason wrote:
> Just to second the Liferea recommendation -- I too switched from Straw and
> find it excellent (apart from it leaking memory slowly, requiring periodic
> restarts once every few days).

+1 on liferea too.

i remember dismissing it when i moved away from thunderbird, but now that
i tried it again... It's just about perfect. Now i'm an ex-straw user and
a happy liferea user. Can't remember why i dismissed it though.

As a bonus, i get the beagle filter to index rss feeds too ;)

- S

--
			  -< Sami Haahtinen >-
      -[ Notify immediately if you do not receive this message ]-