network-manager main inclusion report

Thomas Hood jdthood at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Jul 10 04:20:00 CDT 2005

On Sat, 09 Jul 2005 19:03:43 -0700, Corey Burger wrote:
> My system also locked up hard after running NM and clicking on the
> applet. The system currently will not come back up and have been busy,
> but once I have some time, I will investigate and file a bug about it.

Also, NetworkManager itself ceases working sometimes.  I have found that
doing a "/etc/init.d/dbus restart" gets it working again.

Currently NM's relationship with resolvconf is strange.  The package
Depends on resolvconf but the program writes directly to /etc/resolv.conf
thus stomping on resolvconf's changes.  Work needs to be done.  :)

--
Thomas Hood