Nautilus sound preview... what's the plan ?

Jeff Waugh jeff.waugh at ubuntu.com
Mon Jul 4 22:19:37 CDT 2005

<quote who="Vincent Trouilliez">

> I am only subscribed to the Ubuntu mailing lists, and subscribing to a
> Gnome mailing list to ask a one-off question is a bit overkill...

You don't need to subscribe to the list to post to it (though your post will
wait for moderation).

> hopefully one of the Ubuntu dev can pass on the info upstream...

If you're interested in fixing it, your best bet is to work with upstream.

- Jeff

--
GNOME Summit 2005: October 8th-10th         http://live.gnome.org/Boston2005

                   <boc> i wish i could write good flames
                 <jwz> boc: you can't win if you don't play