The Way Of Rosetta

Emil Oppeln-Bronikowski opi at cyb3r.org
Sun Jan 23 12:24:37 CST 2005

  Well, I was delegated by ,,Polish Ubuntu Team'' to check out two things:

  * Rosetta: when we work with Rosetta, what happends next, after we
reach 100% of project. Will it be included in Horay, or it's commited to
a project, that has been finished?

  * Polish Gnome: Warty has a Gnome 2.8, witch is, according to Gnome.pl
translation effort completed in 100%. Yet, when you're using Gnome in
Ubuntu, some parts of translations are missing. We would like to have
fully translated Ubuntu for Grumpy release (there's not mutch of us now,
so we can't be read for Horay;-). We could join Gnome.pl effort and get
access to CSV tree. But I guess they commit it back to Gnome. So, where
all this went wrong? :-)

--
  Emil Oppeln-Bronikowski
  http://opi.pegasos.pl http://ubuntulinux.org