Ubuntu mention on O'Reilly

sparkes sparkes at westmids.biz
Mon Jan 17 07:33:43 CST 2005

Eamonn Sullivan wrote:
> Someone may have noticed this already (I deleted about 100 messages
> that came in overnight because I couldn't tell the old from the new).
> If this is a repeat, my apologies. I just noticed this very good
> write-up of Ubuntu on O'Reilly's site. Says it all for me.
>
> http://www.oreillynet.com/pub/wlg/6240

I take full credit for introducing Jono to Ubuntu back in August when I
got him to download a sounder release, I also take pound notes ;-)

There's a radio(ish) interview with Mark Shuttleworth coming up in the
episode of lugradio (http://www.lugradio.org) due out today (or the one
in a couple of weeks time depending on if Jono had time to edit it in
this weekend)

sparkes