Revelation in Hoary [Was: Re: Universe and Hoary?]

Ondrej Sury ondrej at sury.org
Wed Jan 12 08:33:28 CST 2005

Only thing which needs to be fixed in revelation to allow it run on
python2.4 is this class:

class HRef(gnome.ui.HRef):
        "A button containing a link"

        def __init__(self, url, text):
#               gnome.ui.HRef.__init__(self, url, text)
#               self.get_children()[0].set_alignment(0, 0.5)
                pass

(This is not fix :-).

So if somebody actually understands gnome.ui.Href class then it should
be relatively simple fix.

Ondrej.