Shall we support the autorun feature?

Martin Alderson martinalderson at gmail.com
Tue Jan 4 10:36:58 CST 2005

AFAIK you can't execute scripts off the CD on OSX. I could be wrong, though.

I was just pointing out the (many, imo) limitations of 'copying' Apple
for this. I don't think they are a bastion of great install
techniques, especially since there is no central database for what is
installed and what isn't. But I'm off topic already.