Universe and Hoary?

Magnus Therning magnus at therning.org
Mon Jan 3 08:35:15 CST 2005

On Tue, Jan 04, 2005 at 01:16:33AM +1100, Jeff Waugh wrote:
><quote who="Magnus Therning">
>
>> What is the targeted release of universe?
>
>universe is part of a release, so at the moment there's the stable warty
>universe repository and the in-development hoary universe repository.
>
>> I have a few applications that I'd like to use (revelation and gaphor).
>> They are written in Python, and the recent step to Python2.4 in Hoary have
>> left them uninstallable on my system :(
>
>Please send patches to fix these before we release. :-)

I've contacted upstream on revelation, since it has more problems than
simply the Python version.

I'll take a look at gaphor to see what I can do. Should I bug-report?

/M

--
Magnus Therning  Philips Research  +31-40-2745179
WDC2.52, Prof. Holstlaan 4, 5656AA Eindhoven, The Netherlands

Between the truth and the search for truth, I opt for the second.
     -- Berhard Berenson