tla-load-dirs to rebuild for Python 2.4

Daniel Holbach dh at mailempfang.de
Thu Feb 24 17:13:45 CST 2005

Hi Hervé,

thanks for the reminder. We're already working on the Python 2.4
transition: http://wiki.ubuntu.com/UniversePythonTransitionTODO

Only problem is: the Depends of darcs-load-dirs (Package built by Source
package tla-load-dirs) don't build on all architectures at the moment,
but we're figuring out.

Thanks a lot for spotting,
 Daniel