tla-load-dirs to rebuild for Python 2.4

Hervé Cauwelier herve.cauwelier at nospam.free.fr
Thu Feb 24 15:37:19 CST 2005

Hi just a note (bugzilla would be overkill) so that someone recompiles
tla-load-dirs for Python 2.4. Just a new entry in the changelog and 3
variables to increment in rules and control.

I've done it here so I can use tla-buildpackage. You'll probably have to
restrict the dependencies so that the modified tla-buildpackage for
Hoary depends on the modified load-dirs-common and both depend on Python
2.4.

I think you can manage it without my patches. ;-)

--
Hervé Cauwelier
http://www.oursours.net/