/var/cache/apt/archives not clean

Danilo Piazzalunga danilopiazza at libero.it
Wed Feb 16 09:44:58 CST 2005

Michael Vogt wrote:
> But I agree that we should have some sort of autoclean by
> default. I wonder if it's enough to do that in synaptic (because it
> will only autoclean when synaptic is run, not when apt-get/aptitude
> are used)?

If autoclean is selected by default both in synaptic and in aptitude (
FYI, aptitude::AutoClean-After-Update "true"), it should be enough for most
users. And I guess that a pure apt-get user wouldn't mind having to clean up
manually.

--
Danilo Piazzalunga                     +--------------------+
PGP Key available at subkeys.pgp.net   | Linux User #245762 |