Firestarter/firewall

Dmitriy Kropivnitskiy nigde at mitechki.net
Tue Feb 15 00:35:17 CST 2005

I think, that for conntrack, all you need is to load appropriate module
(/etc/modules would be a good place). As for the SSH, it definitely
works fine for me, you could either just allow all the services for your
internal net, or specifically allow SSH, firestarter probably got
cconfused about something, so it would be a good idea, to reinstall the
policy for SSH.