Menus in Hoary/Gnome2.9

Jeff Waugh jeff.waugh at ubuntu.com
Sun Feb 13 23:09:30 CST 2005

<quote who="nuopus">

> I would like to point out that Hoary is a development version. There
> is talks of a menu editor in Gnome 2.10 when it is released ... and
> thus in Hoary when it is released.

There's no graphical function to allow modification of menus [1] in 2.10
(and it is already in feature, ui, string, etc. freeze).

- Jeff

[1] because no one actually wants to use a "menu editor"

--
GUADEC 2005: May 29th-31st                           http://2005.guadec.org/

    "...and did you know that Twisties have real cheese in them?" - Dave
        "I didn't even think they had real twists in them!" - Andrew