GDM authentication problem

Peter Damoc pdamoc at gmx.net
Tue Feb 8 02:13:49 CST 2005

A failed login due to low disk space, GDM could not write authentication file...
I know that most will never ever see this kind of an error message but still some might, especially if some crazy dude installed Ubuntu on their 3.2 Gb HDD and showed them how to rip CDs. ;)
Maybe there should be some "reserved space" for such situations... I managed to login in a text console and erase some .ogg files BUT I don't expect my 8 years old bro to do that anytime soon.

--
Peter Damoc
jack of all trades, master of none