Menus in Hoary/Gnome2.9

Jeff Waugh jeff.waugh at ubuntu.com
Mon Feb 7 23:59:03 CST 2005

<quote who="JoWilly">

> After this, I am not surprised at all that the menu editing feature has
> again, SUDDENLY disappeared without further notice, and will not be there
> for the new release.

Menu editing was never a supported feature.

> But what you have to keep in mind, is that gnome is not a finished product
> and is still in developpment. Featurewise, Gnome is alpha/beta software.

This is untrue, and quite obviously flamebait. Probably best to leave these
kinds of issues alone, please.

- Jeff

--
linux.conf.au 2005: Canberra, Australia                http://linux.conf.au/

    "Gah. Out of coffee. Shall think whilst auto-caffeinating." - Telsa
                                   Gwynne