Array CD 4 (installation and live editions)

Luke Yelavich themuso at themuso.com
Sat Feb 5 15:16:58 CST 2005

On Sat, Feb 05, 2005 at 11:16:21AM EST, Colin Watson wrote:
> Array CD 4 is ready.

A couple of things regarding the live CD.

1. I think it would be a good idea that if a monitor is detected that
supports high resolutions, a resolution should be chosen that most
people can read. My 21 inch monitor supports up to 2048x1536 which IMO
is an outrageous resolution, as everything is so small. I think a more
sane resolution is no more than 1600x1200 at the most. If people don't
like the resolution, they can then change it and be able to read what
they are changing it to.

2. Is there no consoles? I have tried pressing CTRL+ALT+F1 through F6,
but nothing changes. Must we use a terminal in GNOME for any
command-line work?

Luke