NexentaOS GUI configuration tools fully ported

Dennis Kaarsemaker dennis at kaarsemaker.net
Thu Dec 29 12:31:33 GMT 2005

On do, 2005-12-29 at 09:43 +0100, Daniel Holbach wrote:
> > The message you sent has nothing to do with Ubuntu development. As
> > suggested, you should use the sounder list.
>
> I oppose. Since gnome-system-tools (g-s-t) is an essential part of the
> Desktop for new users and has a pile of bugs, I'm *very happy* to see
> patches which we might integrate: this *is* Ubuntu development.

How are solaris-specific things for which there are no patches to be
found anywhere even remotely related to Ubuntu development?

I would also appreciate patches that fix gnome-system-tools very much,
but a one-line mention of having fixed things (without the actual
patches, which by the way I can't find anywhere) in a mail full of
ubuntu-unrelated nexenta spam is useless.

> I hope you're not mad at me over these frank words.

Of course not :)
--
Dennis K.
  - Linux for human beings: http://www.ubuntu.com