about testing

William Cai wcai at xwarelabs.com
Tue Dec 20 02:37:47 GMT 2005

From: ubuntu-devel-bounces at lists.ubuntu.com
[mailto:ubuntu-devel-bounces at lists.ubuntu.com] On Behalf Of 姜国伟
Sent: Tuesday, December 20, 2005 10:17 AM
To: ubuntu-devel at lists.ubuntu.com
Subject: about testing

    Hello.I have some questions about testing.Would you pleased help me on

Why do we haven't a more

know,another linux distro Fedora

has such a list called fedora-test-list at redhat.com

2.BreezyBadger is released in October,drake flight1 in November and flight2
in December.Update is so

fast.Which version should I test?

Perhaps I was out of the discussion. But could you be more specific. What’s
the purpose of your testing?

3.Hard compatibility is important to any linux,I think.Up to the
present,there isn't a list to show that

a certain printer,machine,laptop,digital camera and etc are supported or not
I have an immature plan.We could make a sheet like this

anyone can add new type and result.Thus with the effort of us all,we may
finish this big task.Is it feasible?

That sounds workable.

                                                         Victor Jiang