apt: dependancy removing

Till Varoquaux till.varoquaux at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 17:37:14 GMT 2005

I guess my opinion won't tilt the balance in any direction. However I
do beleive I al speaking on the behalf of many here:
This is a feature I have been looking for for a long time. I'd be more
than ready to test it in order for it to be introduced in in dapper.
I'll be jumping on the testing bandwaggon now and hope to see this
introduced in aptitude head as soon as possible.
Till Varoquaux
P.S.: Could it be possible to set up a repository...