UbuntuExpress status: update

Javier Carranza javier.carranza at interactors.coop
Wed Aug 24 17:53:04 CDT 2005

El mié, 24-08-2005 a las 20:37 +0100, Juan Jesús Ojeda Croissier
escribió:

> > 1: I booted using pt_BR as my language, but it appeared in english. The
> > messages file changed so much that last week's pt_BR cannot be used
> > anymore? If that's the case, I can translate it again.

	There are some texts which can be modified yet. New translations will
be welcome, but those aren't definitive. They are the least important
changes we left pending.

> > 2) At top of the screen, there are installation's five steps. There is a
> > thin square on each of those steps.

	I guess it's a little problem with span labels, I'll try to correct it.

--
Javier Carranza           http://interactors.coop | http://www.eurodev.net