gnome-core in main?

MadMan2k madman2k at gmx.de
Wed Aug 24 17:16:03 CDT 2005

ubuntu-minimal does not contain gnome...

I simply want a minimal gnome install, so I can decide myself whether I want
synaptic or gnome-app-install or if abiword is enough for me. ;)

And removing the bits is not a good idea right now, since the apt
support for this will
only appear in breezy + 1.
Right now I would still stick with the dependancies.

M2k