Initrd-tools problems installing Breezy Colony 3cd on a laptop Acer Aspire 3000

Jônadas Techio jonadas at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 08:48:21 CDT 2005

Hello Matt and all the rest,

I discovered what was the real problem. Nothing to do with Ubuntu! I
am afraid there was some problem during the burning of the iso in an
RW-CD, because I simply re-burned it, with slower velocity, and so I
was able to install Ubuntu with no problems. (Although I am having
problems with the ACPI, which I will try to fix when I got some free
time, and with the updates, but, as you said, this is expected with
testing versions). I am sorry by the inconvenient. Anyway, thank you
very much for the cooperation! Keep going with your good work!

Jonadas