Colony 3 problems--my report

Zach uid000 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 05:47:56 CDT 2005

Martin, Thanks for the tip.  I never would have known.  This probably
is a good idea since you don't want to be constantly hassled about
upgrading.  However the implementation could use some polish.  Perhaps
a second dialog that says, "okay you're not upgrading, but if you
change your mind later, here's what to do."  Or maybe a "never show
this again" checkbox.  Also a user interface for invoking the upgrade
dialog later would be nice.  Perhaps a right-click option on the
mounted CD icon.  Just a thought.

Anyway thanks for the explanation.  I've been scratching my head over
this one for a few months.