Breezy Badger milestone release "Colony 3" now available

Zach uid000 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 21 12:46:19 CDT 2005

I copied the ZAxis option line from another system which I upgraded
from Hoary to colony 3.  Wasn't sure if it would be compatible since
that machine uses a ps/2 mouse rather than usb, but it worked.
xorg.conf seems like somewhat of a black if like me, you don't
understand how everything works.

Anyway I'm thinking this should have been done automatically,
expeciallys since this system was upgraded from colony 2, it shouldn't
have regressed.  a bug perhaps?

Thanks for the tip.