New grub version needs testing

Ernst Persson ernstp at gmail.com
Sat Aug 20 16:59:42 CDT 2005

I installed it and did a grub-install /dev/sda .
That rendered my computer unbootable!
All I got was a prompt with "GRUB _"

Now, it turned out, I should have written grub-install /dev/hdc, which
is my other harddrive, on the IDE bus. How come? /dev/sda1 is what
windows has as boot device, and /boot is on /dev/sda5.

//ernst