apt and automatic removal of unused dependencies

Vincent Trouilliez vincent.trouilliez at modulonet.fr
Thu Aug 18 20:26:21 CDT 2005

> RSS is a sort of 'news feed' for keeping track of the last X items of
> interesting things. You put the urls of lots of feeds in a program
> called an RSS aggregator to get a quick overview of the feeds you like.
> You can read blogs, news etc. via RSS if someone makes a feed of it. To
> see the blam RSS aggregator in action with this feed, go to
> http://paste.ubuntulinux.nl/1372

Dennis, I tried replying to you off-list, using 'Ctrol + R', as this is
off-topic and I prefer our lovely devs to spend time fixing bugs rather
than reading this ;-) but my mail came back undelivered :o(

This is the error message I received :

--
Vince

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at kleinrock.numericable.net.
I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following
addresses.

<dennis at kaarsemaker.net>:
Connected to 194.145.194.141 but sender was rejected.
Remote host said: 517-Domain does not exist: modulonet.fr.
517 Invalid domain, see <URL:ftp://ftp.isi.edu/in-notes/rfc1035.txt>