apt and automatic removal of unused dependencies

Dennis Kaarsemaker dennis at kaarsemaker.net
Thu Aug 18 18:19:09 CDT 2005

On vr, 2005-08-19 at 00:58 +0200, Vincent Trouilliez wrote:
> > Keep an RSS eye on http://ubuntulinux.nl/files/breezy.xml and co. As
> > soon as the new version is open for uploads, I'll add a feed for that
> > one too :)
>
> Well, I don't even know what the hell 'RSS' means,

RSS is a sort of 'news feed' for keeping track of the last X items of
interesting things. You put the urls of lots of feeds in a program
called an RSS aggregator to get a quick overview of the feeds you like.
You can read blogs, news etc. via RSS if someone makes a feed of it. To
see the blam RSS aggregator in action with this feed, go to
http://paste.ubuntulinux.nl/1372
--
Dennis K.
  - Linux for human beings: http://www.ubuntulinux.org