Breezy Badger milestone release "Colony 3" now available

Martin Pitt martin.pitt at ubuntu.com
Thu Aug 18 06:33:33 CDT 2005

Hi SickTwist!

SickTwist [2005-08-18  3:44 -0400]:
> I have installed Breezy Colony 3 and found about two pages of bugs so
> far. What "report" should be sent to the list?  Would it be better if I
> just submit the bugs to bugzilla (after searching to ensure they aren't
> duplicates of course :) )?  I want to make sure I do this in the most
> helpful way possible.

For us developers, the best thing is to have bugs in Bugzilla, since
we can track, assign, and update them far easier than on a mailing
list. However, before filing a new bug, please try to check if the bug
is already filed to avoid too many duplicates.

Thank you for testing and for reporting bugs!

Martin

--
Martin Pitt        http://www.piware.de