Breezy Badger milestone release "Colony 3" now available

Martin Pitt martin.pitt at
Thu Aug 18 06:33:33 CDT 2005

Hi SickTwist!

SickTwist [2005-08-18  3:44 -0400]:
> I have installed Breezy Colony 3 and found about two pages of bugs so
> far. What "report" should be sent to the list?  Would it be better if I
> just submit the bugs to bugzilla (after searching to ensure they aren't
> duplicates of course :) )?  I want to make sure I do this in the most
> helpful way possible.

For us developers, the best thing is to have bugs in Bugzilla, since
we can track, assign, and update them far easier than on a mailing
list. However, before filing a new bug, please try to check if the bug
is already filed to avoid too many duplicates.

Thank you for testing and for reporting bugs!

Martin Pitt
Ubuntu Developer
Debian Developer