New InitNG

Fri Aug 12 10:18:51 CDT 2005

martin f krafft wrote:
> also sprach charlieg <dlist at ubuntuforums.org> [2005.08.12.1209 +0200]:
>
>>I guess if enough people push for InitNG (i.e. test it, get it working
>>well on Breezy) it could be Breezy+1, so I'll give it a try after I've
>>upgraded.
>

> An ITP for initng exists in Debian:
>
>   http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2005/06/msg02192.html

The package created by me has been uploaded to Debian experimental right
now. If you are interested please have a look when it has been processed.
If you want I could upload it to REVU, too - but I have no running
Ubuntu to test the package by myself right now. But i will install it as
 ASAP.
If you have any comments, question, suggestions... feel free to contact
me or come to #initng (freenode).

Bye
Armin