breezy liveCD issues

Colin Watson cjwatson at ubuntu.com
Wed Aug 10 08:49:29 CDT 2005

On Tue, Aug 09, 2005 at 10:37:25PM -0400, Luis Villa wrote:
> First, to set locale for the installer, it had been sufficient to edit
> isolinux.cfg and add 'preseed/locale=foo_BAR' to the APPEND section.
> This appears to no longer work. Bug, or do I need to be editing
> something else now, or just no longer supported?

localechooser (0.07) unstable; urgency=low

  * Colin Watson
    - Improve copyright file a little, thanks to lintian.
  * Joey Hess
    - Remove preseed/locale, support preseeding of debian-installer/locale.
    - Update documentation of what lowmem needs to do; just preseeding
      debian-installer/locale is sufficient.

 -- Joey Hess <joeyh at debian.org>  Sat, 11 Jun 2005 14:50:31 -0400

(so just change preseed/locale to debian-installer/locale; you can
safely leave the old preseed/locale there too if you need to support
both hoary and breezy)