Remote Worskpace-Switcher Default Panel Config

Jeff Waugh jeff.waugh at ubuntu.com
Wed Aug 10 00:02:40 CDT 2005

<quote who="Sandis Neilands">

> IMHO not all, but at least most useful ones(and workspace switcher is
> definately one of them). And could you please name some examples, how
> workspace switcher could cause distress?

It won't cause distress, but it is unnecessarily confusing,and takes up a
fair bit of room. (Note that I'm not advocating removing it immediately,
just providing the perspective of users who are not like us.)

- Jeff

--
EuroOSCON: October 17th-20th    http://conferences.oreillynet.com/eurooscon/

   On a clear day, I bet you can really see the class struggle from that
                            penthouse of yours.