Usplash question: a program is ready, but can we call it usplash?

Goshawk dlist at ubuntuforums.org
Tue Apr 12 07:31:05 CDT 2005

Yes.. you have right, from 0.2 version splashy will be capable to find
it the card is a vesa frambuffer compatible and set it on... If it's
not a vesa framebuffer comptatible card it will enable vga16fb...
btw linux needs more innovation on framebuffers, i'm still thinking to
put my hands on vasa-tng or something similar to give to ix86 system a
good framebuffer as others architettures have...

--
Goshawk