Double entry's in gnome-menu "Debian" sub-menu

calc dlist at ubuntuforums.org
Mon Apr 4 21:49:04 CDT 2005

I'm sorry I didn't write this up earlier I am sick.

Sebastien determined what the problem was. The AppDir entry in the
debian-menu.desktop file referred to the wrong location:

<AppDir>/var/lib/menu-xdg/applications/menu-xdg</AppDir>

when it should have been:

<AppDir>/var/lib/menu-xdg/applications</AppDir>

Which causes namespacing not to work correctly. The bug was my fault.
:( He is uploading a new version of it tonight to correct the problem.

Chris

--
calc