My eyes!

Tollef Fog Heen tfheen at canonical.com
Fri Apr 1 17:49:24 CST 2005

* anoyedbyyou

| Any help on telling me how to change this now and how to prevent it
| from happening in the future would be greatly appreciated.

Run the current stable release or any of the release candidates or
preview releases.

While we're a serious distribution, we also try to have fun while
doing this.  That means we prank, we laugh and we sometimes do silly
things because they're fun.

Those «ugly strangers» are James Troup, the ftp-master and half of the
admin team and thereby responsible for making sure our infrastructure
works as well as it is.  The next guy is Mark Shuttleworth, our
sabdfl.  The last guy is Matt Zimmerman, CTO, technically brilliant
and a great guy.  If I were you, I wouldn't consider them strangers;
they are after all responsible for what you're running on your
desktop.

                                                                      `. `'
                                                                        `-