[doc]wikiteam

Colin Watson cjwatson at canonical.com
Fri Oct 22 08:45:41 CDT 2004

On Fri, Oct 22, 2004 at 08:16:32AM -0500, John Hornbeck wrote:
> I talked with alot of doc people yesterday and we came to the conclusion
> that a wikiteam was a bad idea because it splits up the doc team.  One
> thing that did not happen was the wikiteam page is still up, and people
> are adding themselves to the wikiteam.

I added a comment to the end of that page noting that there are
different focuses involved here; for some people (like me), occasional
Wiki janitor/proofreading work is fine, but diving into the deep end of
a full documentation team is a bit much.

--
Colin Watson                                    [cjwatson at canonical.com]