I don't think that a wiki page for HardwareSupport is that a good idea

Kristof Vansant de_lupus at pandora.be
Wed Oct 20 09:13:35 CDT 2004

I was adding my hardware and I found it rather difficult to add
something. I mean for a normal user :)

I think it would be better to have a page where you have comboboxes with
all the vendors (if your vendor is not in the list you can add it) the
chipset, the driver etc.

when more hardware gets added the list gets to long, so maybe a search
engine is needed.

maybe a non-editable wiki page can be rendered from the little database
that gets created?

plus it should be possible to link a bugzilla and a ubuntu version to
the hardware.

http://wiki.ubuntulinux.org/HardwareSupport