Warty final todo list

Martin Pitt martin.pitt at canonical.com
Thu Oct 14 01:32:34 CDT 2004

Hi!

Matt Zimmerman [2004-10-13 14:42 -0700]:
> With the release candidate safely out the door, we have a few remaining
> critical fixes to make for the final release.  Here's the current todo list
> with assignees:
>
> hal		Need to revert a change with unwanted side effects (Martin Pitt)
>
> Martin has a fixed package in hand for hal, which should be quite safe, as
> it is merely reverting an earlier change to fix a regression in a
> last-minute update and bring the package closer to a known-good state.

The odd thing is that the autotool files were modified all the time,
just the last autoreconf run seems to have introduced a subtle bug,
which prevents device recognition in some cases.

The updated package (with the diff.gz shrunken to 10% of its previous
size) is on

  http://people.ubuntulinux.org/~pitti/utopia/

It currently contains sources and i386 debs, I will build powerpc debs
now. If anybody can point me to amd64 debs, I'd be happy to include
them.

Apt lines:

  deb     http://people.ubuntulinux.org/~pitti/utopia/  /
  deb-src http://people.ubuntulinux.org/~pitti/utopia/  /