Toshiba Fn-Fx

Orlando Fiol ofiol at ikirux.com.ve
Fri Oct 8 16:23:47 CDT 2004

El dom, 03-10-2004 a las 15:40 -0500, Santiago Erquicia escribió:
> Hi,
>
> I wanted to let the laptop team know about a program that makes toshiba
> notebooks work the Fn-Fx keys.  This is important for these notebooks
> because, for example, is the only way to change the display brightness.
> You don't have any other way to do this.

I have a Toshiba Satellite and that key works fine without any
additional configuration (Except some times when is pressed without any
key combination that looks like Ctrl keep pressed no mather what you
do). I think that this key work at the level hardware and don't have
nothing to do with the OS.

--
Orlando A. Fiol C.

GNU/Linux Nº 30001
Fingerprint = 368E E49F E9F7 F7B8 94C6  BD9E 724F BDA3 5FA9 9A33
sub  1024g/7ACF53D6 2004-04-11