d-i presseding

Stefan Kluth skluth at mppmu.mpg.de
Fri Oct 1 09:20:47 CDT 2004

There is a discussion on ubuntu-users about compatibility of fai with the
new d-i, see below.  You can probably answer the question.

Cheers, Stefan

On Fri, 1 Oct 2004, Colin Watson wrote:
> On Fri, Oct 01, 2004 at 03:51:42PM +0200, Stefan Kluth wrote:
> > On Fri, 1 Oct 2004, Colin Watson wrote:
> > > I tend to agree with Scott that this will be important for people doing
> > > mass installations of Warty. I know that we have better autoinstallation
> > > support scheduled for Hoary, but I think we will need some support for
> > > it in Warty, even if it's in the sort of assembly-kit form that d-i
> > > preseeding provides.
> >
> > what about fai for mass installations?
>
> I don't believe it's been ported to debian-installer. Willing to be
> proven wrong.
>
> --
> Colin Watson                                    [cjwatson at canonical.com]
>
> --

---Stefan Kluth, PhD----------Wissenschaftlicher Mitarbeiter-----------
-  MPI fuer Physik         -  phone:  +49 89 32354 468  -      OPAL&  -
-  Foehringer Ring 6       -  fax:    +49 89 32354 305  -      ATLAS  -
---D-80805 Munich, Germany----e-mail: skluth at mppmu.mpg.de--------------