Desktop Seed Proposal: d4x

Alexey Molchanov alexey.molchanov at gmail.com
Thu Nov 18 14:03:00 CST 2004

Hi!

On Thu, 18 Nov 2004 12:25:49 -0500, Dmitriy Kropivnitskiy
<nigde at mitechki.net> wrote:

> Actually I would want (maybe I am not alone in the world) a download
> manager capable of multiple thread downloads (i.e. download one file
> using several connections). Unfortunately the only one I know is
> prozilla, and the GUI version is not GNOME2.

I know another one program that can do it. It is (surprise! surprise!) d4x.
Just look for "Number of parts for splitting this download" checkbox on
the "Common" tab in download options dialog. It should do exactly what you want.

P.S. Dmitriy, do you speak Russian? If you do then feel free to join
ubuntu-ru mailing list.

--
   Alexey Molchanov