Bounty List For Hoary

Sivan Green sivan at piware.de
Mon Nov 8 07:09:27 CST 2004

Hey List,

  I would like to know if the already listed items in the wiki for Hoary
as bounties, is just something very perliminary or is of 'production'
quality :)

  If anyone care, I would very much appriciate someone sorting them by
skill catagories, so it might be more easy to find out which one suit
one's abilities.

 Some very basic subsectioning could be:

   * Non development tasks (e.g. doc, testing etc..)
   * Packaging centric works. (stuff that need be .debianized,
maintainance)
   * Code familiarity tasks. (stuff need be done, where some former
knowledge and understanding of the already existing code is required)
   * New Initiatives (new projects that are desired to take form, code
from scratch)

Comments are welcome.

Sivan